Multiple recoveries for the Alpha kits are known to exist/have existed. The following is a list of the recoveries we know of.
- 2.0.0198.0, Early image that appears to be a screen cap of a running launcher on this recovery, kit was named "stentorian".
- 2.0.0417.0, Found inside the Giano project.
- 2.0.0570.0, Reportedly changing hands privately, but existent.
- 2.0.0418.0, SceneViewer in XenonRecovery 615 mentions build 418 adds 64bit kernel support, also found in Giano project.
- 2.0.0422.0, Found inside the Giano project.
- 2.0.0615.0, Released in the massive recovery leak years ago by MATTRiCK, the only publicly available recovery, unfortunately remote.
- 2.0.1029.0, Kit from Yahoo Auction Japan purchased by Syclopse contained this recovery.
- 2.0.1098.0, Unknown origin."
- 2.0.1230.0, Gunz4hire provided a screen cap showing this recovery running in the background.
- 2.0.1232.0, Mentioned by karcsi89 AG thread as Second XDK Launcher Alpha 2
- 2.0.1434.0, Found in strings inside the leaked alpha build of Full Auto
- 2.0.1529.0, Xbox-scene forum on Archive, found on a disc inside a replacement Hitachi drive "The-Ghoul" purchased on eBay. We have made contact with him, he is currently attempting to locate the disc.
- 2.0.1538.0, Found on Bowser22's kit.
- 2.0.1538.2, Found on Bowser22's kit.
- 2.0.1538.3, Found on Bowser22's kit.